Friday, August 24, 2007

The Simple Life Isn't So Simple After All

the simple lifeThe Simple Life -- Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie would definitely die if they were left alone without cash, credit cards, cellphone, cars and all those stuff that rich people have. How is that possible? If you watch their "reality tv" stint together, The Simple Life, you'll understand what I mean.

The Simple Life basically throws Paris and Nicole into different common jobs every episode. They have to do those jobs without the accessories that they use every single day (money and credit cards included). Their jobs vary from farm work to cleaning to working as fast food servers.

I always try to watch The Simple Life whenever I can, not because I'm a fan of Paris or Nicole or the Paris-Nicole tandem, but because it cracks me up and makes me realize how lucky I am not to be that pampered. Hehe watching rich people doing something that they weren't raised to do is funny.

If you don't mind watching two rich (some claim "intellectually challenged" - for the sake of political correctness) girls trying to do the work that us common people do, commit mistakes that only common children do, then by all means, watch The Simple Life and have a wheeeee! time in front of the TV.