Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What to do when everybody hates you

everybody hates chrisEverybody Hates Chris -- I'm sure everyone has their own favorite comedy shows that they can't get tired of watching, to the point where they actually get their jokes and quotes in the programs themselves.

I have a few favorites too. One of them is Everybody Hates Chris. I just like the whole concept of the show where the eldest child almost always gets the blame for everything that happens around him.

Everybody Hates Chris is a sitcom that reflects actor Chris Rock's own teenage experiences. Each episode is packed with Chris' day-to-day normal life adventures that is seemingly extraordinary to me as a viewer. Why? Because no matter how hard-headed and naughty I am, I can't get to as much trouble as Chris does in one day. And that amuses me a lot!

If this is the kind of childhood he had, and the kind of child he was, I'm sure that contributed a lot to how he is right now and why he is in the comedy business.

Although I also think that these things will only be funny if it happens to someone else and not to yourself. I mean, I wouldn't want to get blamed for anything at all! If you guys want a funny, inspiring and plain wacky sitcom to end that stressful day, watch Everybody Hates Chris.