Monday, November 19, 2007

JLA, Tim Burton and Dragon Ball

justice league of america, jlaAs I haven't really seen any new movie, and neither could I remember anything that I've seen before right now, I'll just give a brief movie-related news. (It's all about movies these past few entries, no?)

Fans of Tim Burton, better get ready. Burton and Disney is collaborating to create a new movie:
Alice in Wonderland. Yep, that's right. The movie will be shot in a way similar to Beowulf

For those of you who are waiting for the upcoming
(meaning it's in 3-D), and with Tim Burton directing it, I'm sure it won't be anything short of wonderful.Justice League of America (JLA) movie, rumor has it that Adam Brody will play The Flash, Common will be Green Lantern, Teresa Palmer as villainess Talia Al Ghul and Michael Gough might do a repeat for Alfred. Good news regarding the cast, or not?

By the way, if you want to see the two lead characters of the upcoming Dragon Ball movie, check them out here.