Monday, October 8, 2007

On the X-Men movies...

wolverineX-Men -- Just a quick poll, everyone! I think everyone already knows that a new X-Men movie (though I'm not really sure if it's the Wolverine one or not) is on it's way to our movie screens soon. I just want to find out how many of you liked...
- X-Men 1
- X-Men 2
- X-Men 3
- All three movies
- None of them

Well... It's possible to like all three and to not like any right? For me, the best one was...uhm... I LIKE ALL THREE. And I can't wait for the fourth one, for that matter. I've always been a big fan of the X-Men, especially Wolverine. Oh and I despise Cyclops.

So... I want your thoughts everyone! Which X-Men movie did you like and what are your thoughts on the upcoming X-Men movie??

Oh and tell everyone who your favorite X-Men character is!