Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Waiting for 2009 to come?

A recent article I came across listed the most anticipated movies of 2009. Most of these movies aren't really the type I would normally watch (or waste my money on), but some are just too cool to miss and I'm sure you'd agree to that. Note that these aren't really arranged in any particular order and ALL of them will be released on 2009.

1. Brave New World: Ravaged Planet - another good vs. evil story (hohum).

2. Coxblocker - an ex-boyfriend continuously tries to block Cox from getting together with the (former) girlfriend.

3. Angels and Demons - I'm hoping that this will be a lot better than The Da Vinci Code.

4. Friday the 13th - another remake??

5. G.I. Joe - this is a big part of my childhood... I wish to preserve that.

6. Halo - another game-to-movie movie??

7. Old School Dos - new students, new adventures.

8. X-Men Origins: Wolverine - he's my favorite, and I liked the X-Men movies so far. I hope they stick close to the real story.

9. Playboy - wanna know how to score with hot women? Learn from Hugh Hefner himself.

10. The Brazilian Job - after Italy, it's "Hello, Brazil!"

11. Conquistador - join Hernan Cortes as he destroys the Aztecs. Wow another historical movie that I'll look forward to!

12. Sin City 2 - loved the first one so (I think) I'll love this too.

13. 1776 - join George Washington as he destroys the British. Yep, another historical movie here.

14. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Johnny Depp (and Jude Law and Collin Farrell - but who cares) is said to replace the late Heath Ledger in this movie. That's enough reason for me to watch it.

15. Inglorious Bastards - a band of soldiers go on a suicide-mission in France.

16. Arrested Development - never watched this so...any fans?

17. Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins - woohoo...more Terminator...

Well there you have it. Any takers??