Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Official: High School Musical 3...

high school musical 3...is pushing through!

The original cast, comprised of Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel and Monique Coleman, have all signed up to reprise their roles for
High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

HSM3 will be the last of the High School Musical series. This'll be like the cast's graduation from East High. The plot so far revolves around Troy (Efron) and Gabriella (Hudgens) grudgingly face the fact that they could be separated after they graduate, when they both head off to college.

So this time, the movie's more of the fear of the future. And I'm pretty sure everyone can relate to that at one point or another. There's no set date yet as to when
High School Musical 3 will be released, but I'm looking forward to watching it. I loved the first two movies, so I'm pretty sure I'll like the last one too.

Yes, I'm a pseudo-fan of
High School Musical. At least, I'm honest!

Source