Thursday, January 3, 2008

Movies I'm looking forward to...

10,000 bcIf there's one movie I'm looking forward to this year, it definitely has to be Indiana Jones 4. No doubt about that. I've been a really big Indiana Jones (and Harrison Ford) fan ever since I was a kid. So the fourth (and final...) installment is something to really get excited about.

From archaeological action to martial arts, next on my list is Jet Li and Jackie Chan's Forbidden Kingdom. Aren't you martial arts fans excited? I mean, Jet Li AND Jackie Chan. In one movie. Together. What can be better than that??

Then there's Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The Order of the Phoenix movie was a bit "bleh" when I watched it. I was actually pretty bored with it and it's like it lacked a lot especially from my viewpoint since I've read the book. I've no idea what other fans might say, but I hope they bring in something new to HBP and created the movie far from what they did to OOTP.

Of course, I'm very, very, very anxious to see 10,000 B.C. already. I think the concept of the movie, a war set during the Ice Age between prehistoric men and some unknown force is really intriguing. I've seen the trailer (which is posted here) and it really looks awesome!

In line with Harry Potter, I'm also looking forward to Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I absolutely fell in love with The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and this looks just as promising.

There are more movies that I'm looking forward to (like Coraline, The Mummy 4 and Shine A Light) but these are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

There's a list of upcoming 2008 movies here. Tell me which ones you're looking forward to the most too!